Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The new year is coming!


The holidays have come and gone. I'm glad I've spent the month quite meaningfully.

Friendships were strengthened during the Hong Kong Shopping Spree. That was certainly quite relaxing - eating and spending and visiting Disneyland with Yanxin, Ms Han and SL. I'm pleased that I overcame my fear of the Space Mountain and went on it with Yanxin.

The Mission Trip to Chiang Rai was quite rewarding too. I met "old friends" like Isiman and Inoi. I find the children in Mae Ya Min very clever, street smart and helpful. They observe alot and in no time at all, can render the appropriate help at the appropriate time. May the Lord continue to bless them, especially spiritually, and I pray that they will be drawn to Him. This time, I enjoyed teaching English at MYM. I hope the children enjoyed it too!

I decorated my class today. I'm looking forward to seeing my new pupils and having them add the finishing touches. I pray that it will be a fulfilling year in every aspect, for them and for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home